Promotion Terms & Conditions: Find the Golden Powerball & Win €13,500*
Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply for the Golden Powerball competition run by RB ROI Commercial Limited (the “Promoter”). By submitting a competition entry, entrants will have deemed to have confirmed their eligibility to enter into the Promotion and accepted to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion opens on 1st April 2016 at 00:00 GMT and closes on 31st October 2016 at 16:00 GMT (the Closing Time). Any entries received after the Closing Time will be automatically disqualified.
3. Entrants must have successfully found the Finish Golden Powerball plastic tablet with the serial number in a limited edition Golden Pack for All-In-One (AiO) 52s Regular or Lemon and Quantum (QTM) 45s Regular or Lemon (“Winning Pack”). There are two Winning Packs. Entrants need to purchase a limited edition golden pack between 1st April 2016 and 1st October 2016 (please retain the ORIGINAL receipt, which the Promoter may request for) and if entrants find the Finish Golden Powerball plastic tablet with a serial number inside it, each entrant will stand to win the €13,500 prize. Only two prizes will be awarded in total. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter at Finish Marketing Team, RB Ireland Limited, 7, Riverwalk, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, Ireland by no later than 31st October 2016 at 16:00 GMT. All competition entries must include the winning entrants’ name, personal email address and contact number and quoting serial number found. Entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified. The prizes are non-transferable.
4. The Promoter recommends that entries are sent by Registered Post. Entrants accept that they bear all responsibility for all entries.
5. The Promotion is open to residents of Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of the Promoter its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
6. The 2 winners will be notified by email and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize in the week commencing 31st October 2016. If a winner does not claim his or her prize within two weeks of being notified of their win, the Promoter reserves the right and absolute discretion to disqualify their entry and either re-award the prize or forfeit the prize completely. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if a winner is unable to take up a prize.
7. All entries will become the property of the Promoter. In entering the Promotion entrants agree to:
(a) assign to the Promoter all their intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
(b) waive all moral rights,
in and to their competition entries and otherwise arising in connection with their entries to which they may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
8. Entrants agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make the identity of the winners available on its website and any other media (including social media) and in connection with any publicity of the competition.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age and identity of winners.
10. The winners’ names and counties may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope the Finish Marketing Team, RB Ireland Commercial Limited, 7, River walk, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, for up to three months of the Closing Time. Entrants consent to the use of their personal details in this way.
11. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may invalidate an entry and/or result in a forfeit of the prize.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received by the Closing Time, incomplete, damaged, indecipherable, corrupted or not in accordance with terms and conditions and any such entries will not be accepted. Similarly, if the Promoter has any reason to believe that an entrant has breached these terms and conditions or has provided incorrect, illegible or other invalid or improper information, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, immediately disqualify such entrant and forfeit any prize that may be or has been awarded to them.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or to terminate or cancel the Promotion and/or a prize at any time without notice. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to any dispute arising out of the Promotion or its termination or cancellation. This includes the right on behalf of the Promoter to temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
15. By entering this Promotion, all entrants consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter, and the holding and processing of such data by the Promoter, and for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion. If you do not wish your personal data to be used for this purpose, you should not enter the Promotion.
16. In entering this Promotion, all entrants agree to the Promoter announcing them as entrants and, as applicable, subsequently as winners. Winners may also be required to participate or otherwise be featured in publicity arising from this Promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, a winner’s name and/or likeness, voice, photographs and/or video footage of the winners, biographical information provided by the winners and/or statements made or answers provided by them concerning the Promotion or a prize.
18. In entering this Promotion, entrants consent to the Promoter using and sharing information about or belonging to an entrant with third party businesses and suppliers in relation to the Promotion. For example, but without limitation, for the purpose of administering the Promotion or awarding the prizes.
19. The promoter reserves the right to remove any offensive, incomprehensible or otherwise inappropriate entries.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any late, lost, incomplete, inappropriate or incomprehensible entries.
21. In entering into this Promotion, entrants do so at their sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents assume no liability or responsibility for any tax payable (if applicable), loss, damage or exposure, however caused, or responsibility for a claim, whether direct, indirect or consequential (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with this Promotion and/or any prize, including but not limited to any loss or damage or expense incurred as a result of any entrant winning or not winning a prize (to the extent permissible by law).
22. If any provisions of these terms and conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
23. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
24. The Promoter is RB Ireland Commercial Limited, 7, Riverwalk, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, Ireland. Please do send entries to this address by registered post.